Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 more bite the dust!?

If you remember I asked you how I'd decorate this gift, well following the GREAT response I got, here is how I did it!? This is what I ended up putting in it. Not that you might care, but I was sure, from a pic in the catalogue, that it was smaller than this. A friend of mine picked it up from the store. I was expecting a chest to put on a desk. So when I saw it, I knew the dog I got was not big enough. What to do?! Get another dog to put them on each side or... The paper said 15', but I didn't see it said 15'2. So when I went back, of course they had run out of the paper I needed. So that is why you see 2 kinds of paper. It's going to a 6 year old, think she'll notice?! This is Pascal's mom gift. I forgot to take a pic before, but it was a hand held fan. She wants to buy herself a fan for her kitchen. On the back of the hand held fan is a certificate to her favorite restaurant, for 2 people. Have fun!? J

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Heh, a 6-year-old will never notice! She'll probably love that there's more than 1 kind of paper.

I love the holly on the bow.

12/23/2006 10:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

just a touch of fabulous, to be sure!

12/23/2006 11:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

How inventive!

Your niece will be pleased, I'm sure!!

Merry Christmas, Joel - to you and yours!

12/24/2006 04:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

As said so many times before already, you amaze me with your artistic talent, imagination and good taste! I should point out that exquisite touch which is the holly on the bow... Absolutely beautiful, Joel!
Congratulations| :-)

12/24/2006 06:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home