Sunday, October 29, 2006

Houston!? We have a problem!?

I wish you could read my lips right about now. I've been trying to post all week end. This was suppose to be my "thank you" MEME, it sure looks like I'm not that thankful. Well for some reason, blogger didn't work for yours truly. I wonder if the fact that we had to turn back time had anything to do with it. For some reason I was sure that we were going to follow the new time saving method of the Americans. Isn't it this year that November will be the new month for changing time? Blogger kept telling me I had a "java" problem. How can I get a java problem? Nothings changed since Friday. I don't really know anything about java except that I take mine black. If you ask me, I think someone was not working in blogland this week end. How can you not expect problems when we, the human race decide to play with time? Either that or the office Halloween party was awesome. Funny that I didn't change anything, and now I can post. What happened? I sent them an e-mail this afternoon, think they'll reply and tell me what went wrong? I'm sure they wont. I mean this is a free service, so I guess we can't complain. I mean, does this look like someone who has a problem with his java?! I'll post my thank you MEME next week end. Have fun!? J

7 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

You are sooo right, Joel! I just hate those moronic messages we keep receiving on our screens: most of them make absolutely no sense... For instance, my server «thinks» he/it has the right to decide when I should «work offline»!... Isn't this amazing?!
And no, that gorgeous piece of a man has no problems whatsoever with his Java... But I wouldn't mind knowing whether he may have any other problem of... a different kind. Do you think he would tell me?...
Have a fine day!

10/30/2006 06:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I couldn't post either. I kept getting error messages. Like you said though, it's free so we shouldn't complain.

10/30/2006 06:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Here too, Joel! Before I visited here, I just posted a "Blogger sucks" post. I do not know what was up. (I do know what I wish was up! ***EG***)

10/30/2006 07:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

The only problem java boy has is his thong isn't mesh. ;)

10/30/2006 08:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

That boy is definitely having no java issues. But if he ever does, I'm here to help.

I'm just that kind of guy.

10/30/2006 08:57:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

i guess the ghosts and goblins came early to Canada! Sorry about the nuisance; that is frustrating.

10/30/2006 09:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Now I'm glad that I didn't read or post for the last couple of weeks. :) Sorry you had so much trouble, Joel!

11/05/2006 06:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home