Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You can leave your hat on!?

Everything is pretty quiet here in the woulds. Yesterday was a normal day at work. I spent most of the day in training. Got back to my desk with only two hours before leaving. I went to see my shrink after. I told him how the doc did not know what to do with me. How his statement brought me down. But after thinking about it, it just sorta made me mad and I decided not to let it get to me. Since then I feel better. I decided to stop reading any self-help books for a while. Just think it's time to take a break and just live. After the shrink, I stopped at the Olympic Stadium and signed up for the pool. It's the only place I found with decent hours. At first I wanted to go out last night but then decided to stay in and let my body rest and finish recuperating from last week. I had my usual day off today. I had a list of stuff to do but after waking up at six thirty, reading some blogs and answering e-mails, I went back to bed at nine thirty, remnants of my sleeping pill. I though I was going to sleep for about an hour, but I woke up at twelve. I had lunch and got the new Robbie Williams album from iTune. It's pretty good. The Pet Shop Boys contributed on this album. I started feeling tired around two thirty so I went to bed for a nap. I woke up at five. What a day off. I almost feel like it was wasted, but also I think if I slept, it's because my body needed it. So my list will have to wait. It's not a must do list it's just regular things I wanted to do and also finish. I guess I can do a bit every night for the rest of the week. So that's it for now, told ya it was quiet in the woulds. Just checking in to let you know I'm doing good. Have fun!? J

7 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

swimming is the best!
I miss doing that.

10/26/2006 01:16:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm afriad of water. I am glad to hear you are thumbs up, joel

10/26/2006 03:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

If you're doing good that's just fine, Joel! Keep up that spirit!
Oh yes, swimming!... I guess there's nothing better for the whole body and mind too. I just love to swim under water, listening to those strange noises water does in my ears... Foolish, yes, but I just love it! :-)

10/26/2006 06:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Glad to hear you are doing well.

10/26/2006 09:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, and glad you're doing well. Now if I can only ween myself off self help books for a while...

And he can leave his hat on all he wants. :)

10/26/2006 10:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

I have one of Robbie William's CD's. It's one where he does remakes of some oldies. My favortie is "Beyond The Sea".

10/26/2006 11:31:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing well. Yeah, that much sleep may be a sign that you need it. But, be careful if you do that too much. That happens to me alot, also, and I have to really force myself to do something active.

Hoping you're going in a positive direction.

10/26/2006 01:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home