Monday, October 16, 2006

Meeting Jesse James!?

Just Like Jesse James My week end started on a weird note. I got home on Friday feeling tired and sick to my stomach. I was sure I was going to fall into bed and sleep for a few hours. That didn't happened. I tried. But after twisting and turning, I got up. I even tried drinking a few beers to help. It didn't. I went out and found the best teddy bear for Pascal's nephew. But that's another post. After eating, I went to bed, it was about nine, I was sure I was going to take a nap and wake up and then go out. Yeah right. I woke up at three am. I went back to bed and slept till five. Saturday was a normal day, errands, blogging, e-mails. I went shopping for plants. I always over do it when it comes to plants. I think I came home with a dozen of them. I had dinner and took a nap. I blogged some more then showered and shaved. I went to Stud's, I don't know if you remember, it's the bar where you can let your hair down and no one cares. No snotty queens to stare down at you. I had a great time dancing. I went to the baths, hoping to make it an early night. But nothing grabbed my attention. I only saw two hotties, and of course they ended up together. I left after about an hour. I was ready to go home when I walked by Campus, a strip club, I decided to have one last beer. I ended up closing the place. I met a dancer I hadn't seen in about 5 years. He used to dance in a club next to my work. He's the only guy I ever made dance for me. I met another dancer who's a trainer during the day. Then I met Jesse. He danced on stage, then came to join us. They kept coming and going, to try and make money. They never asked if I wanted a dance. We just chatted for a good hour. When the place closed, Jesse asked if I was hungry. So we went out to eat. He even offered to pay for me. Funny, a dancer paying. That's when I figured we weren't trick and john. He asked me if I was interested and if I had a place to go. We ended up at a hotel. We jumped in the tub, started the jets and just relaxed. I felt like I was with a friend, or on a date. I asked him why he didn't try to find someone to make money, he said he wasn't looking for a john. He just wanted to have fun. We ended up talking and massaging each others legs for half an hour. He was in jail, did drugs, I think he still does, but he says he's clean. He just moved from out of town and hopes to be able to make enough money to start his own landscaping company next spring. We went to bed, made out, amongst other things. I left around 9. I couldn't find a pic of him on the site, he only started this week. This is the closest pic I could find that resembled him the most. For some reason, I think I made a few friends last Saturday without having to shed any cash in a money infested world. I felt like our corner was their pit stop, a place they could take a break from the fake for a few minutes before going back to the jungle of flesh. You never know when you'll be at the right place at the right time.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when I stripped, I loved guys like you, ones without artifice that I could hang out with and just be myself.

the guy is hot. hot. hot.

sounds like we both had successful prowls. And funny isn't it, sometimes you never know when the contact will happen...

that's what I love about cruising.

10/16/2006 07:32:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

So does this make you Jesse's Gurl?
;)
Glad you had a relaxing evening. We have to take them when we can.

10/16/2006 09:18:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

What started out so very bleak ended on such a happy, positive note! I am thrilled for you, J!! [and, a bit envious!] ;)

10/16/2006 10:32:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

What a weekend, Joel! Good for you! :-)

10/16/2006 11:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

i have never been to the baths, so it was intriguing to hear what they are like.
You do lead an interesting life!

10/16/2006 11:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Relaxed and low keyed, just being yourself, met somebody and had a great time with another really hot guy. I can feel the contentment coming off the page.

10/17/2006 02:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

What an interesting - and fortunate - twist to the usual expectations and to your weekend!

Are you going to meet Jesse again?

10/17/2006 07:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that in the pic? His eyes keep haunting me.

10/17/2006 09:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Sounds like a great night!

10/17/2006 03:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home